corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Today i had 'Floatation Therapy'......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Today i had 'Floatation Therapy'......
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
   28th Nov 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man everyone NEEDS to have a go at this

Right now my body is probably the most relaxed it's ever been! Here's a brief explanation of wtf i'm on about...

http://www.floataway.com/floataway.html

I did mine as i had a voucher for it but anyone who needs a proper destress should have a go Just need to win the old lottery now so i can build my own.
CORSA NUT

28th Nov 09 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nobody gives a fuck then yeah
Adam-D

28th Nov 09 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i doubt that can cure me,

im screwed
CORSA NUT

28th Nov 09 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had back pain for years and generally with my job my body aches most of the time....i had zero pain in my whole body and felt a million dollars
Jules S
Premium Member

28th Nov 09 at 22:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
I've had back pain for years and generally with my job my body aches most of the time....i had zero pain in my whole body and felt a million dollars

Get yourself properly looked at, and by that I mean all the tests/x-rays/bloods/scans etc

You really need a proper diagnosis, suffering for years with back pain isn't beneficial to you or the people treating you.

After suffering for 20ish years with back problems I got diagnosed with Ankylosing Sponylitis earlier this year....I have major spinal damage which would have been minimsed if I had simply popped a pill or two a day in my twenties.

Believe me, burying your head in the sand and putting up with it early on (like I did) may cause you major fucking distress later on in life
Brett
Premium Member

28th Nov 09 at 22:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wanna try some Ketamine or a few Diazepam tbh mate
CORSA NUT

28th Nov 09 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT

Get yourself properly looked at, and by that I mean all the tests/x-rays/bloods/scans etc

You really need a proper diagnosis, suffering for years with back pain isn't beneficial to you or the people treating you.

After suffering for 20ish years with back problems I got diagnosed with Ankylosing Sponylitis earlier this year....I have major spinal damage which would have been minimsed if I had simply popped a pill or two a day in my twenties.

Believe me, burying your head in the sand and putting up with it early on (like I did) may cause you major fucking distress later on in life

I appreciate the advice Jules but doing manual work for the last 12 years and training for 12 years takes it's toll no matter what you do.I've spent thousends on chiropractic treatment and physio over the years and that's helped a lot.Funnily enough i've just had a load of blood tests for what i thought was diabetes but turns out i have Post Viral fatigue from when i got really ill on holiday..tests came back all clear.

I only did the floatation because it was bought for me too
CORSA NUT

28th Nov 09 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
You wanna try some Ketamine or a few Diazepam tbh mate

When did you get an A3 mate???
Brett
Premium Member

28th Nov 09 at 22:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Errr....sometime at the start of the year. Freelander popped
CORSA NUT

28th Nov 09 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arrrrrrr reet
chloe16v

28th Nov 09 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have suffered for the past 10ish years with back and hip pain on and off, when i was 12-13ish i was in a hell of alot of pain with my legs and my feet would turn blue/purple, doc said it was down to surculation but nothing was ever done after that, i had bad SPD while i was pregnant with my youngest and i couldnt move
Eck
Premium Member

28th Nov 09 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And did you do the floatation therapy Chloe? Otherwise your comment is absolutely irrelevant to this thread
chloe16v

28th Nov 09 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no but it sounds fun
Jules S
Premium Member

28th Nov 09 at 23:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I appreciate the advice Jules but doing manual work for the last 12 years and training for 12 years takes it's toll no matter what you do.I've spent thousends on chiropractic treatment and physio over the years and that's helped a lot.Funnily enough i've just had a load of blood tests for what i thought was diabetes but turns out i have Post Viral fatigue from when i got really ill on holiday..tests came back all clear.

I only did the floatation because it was bought for me too

No worries.

I too spent thousands (literally) on chiro/physio...and yeah, at the time it made things better.

Right up until I hit 41. Then it went rapidly pete tong.....let me explain

I'll try to explain this simply (not because you need it put that way, its just back issues are complicated) but think of it this way, in terms of non pain movement, the length of the *...* is what its all about:-

Baby mobility:-

*.....................................................................................................................................................*

(Feet in mouth etc)

Normal 21 year old mobility (we all suffer from this)

*..................................................................................*

People with back pain:-

*..............................................................*

People who have long term back pain and put up with it:-

*........................................................*

People who have had long term back pain and REALLY suffer with it:-

*.......................................................*

I hope that makes sense, we all get worse over time...but believe me there is a VERY finite 1 or 2 % of mobility where back pain stops being a pain in the arse and then become a life changing condition. Once over the 1-2% it takes a long time to get back to being 'normal' again....in my case 8 months of intensive hydro/physio therapy and I'm still suffering.

Just my 10p above, I'll always post as such, as if I had been given some good advice years ago I wouldn't be on NSAID's for the rest of my days.....have your parents got any arthritis?

http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition=ankylosingspondylitis

For the sake of a specific blood test I'd just get one done for the AS causing gene.

Root

29th Nov 09 at 01:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reminds me of the peep show episode...

"still, there are worst places to get stuck, I mean you must be fucking relaxed now!"
Anty
Premium Member

29th Nov 09 at 02:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat happends if the motor dont work on the door... your screwed !! lack of air??
Root

29th Nov 09 at 02:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Anty
wat happends if the motor dont work on the door... your screwed !! lack of air??

There are emergency buttons...but if they fail, epic lol on your face
Brett
Premium Member

29th Nov 09 at 02:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So was it the room or the box? Bit like that Simpsons episode? What is it? Just lying back and chilling out? How's it different to a spliff in the bath, out of interest?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Today i had 'Floatation Therapy'...... 23 database queries in 0.0102210 seconds