corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk1 golf 1.3 driver *PICS INSIDE* (borbets+coilovers+camber) swap/deal?

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk1 golf 1.3 driver *PICS INSIDE* (borbets+coilovers+camber) swap/deal?
Minty_Fresh

User status: Offline
   29th Nov 09 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.3 mk1 golf 'driver'
mars red
7 owners (very low saying its 26 years old)

tax is up tomorrow (30th november) and i have put it on sorn, but can put tax on if buyer wants
7months mot

just had a full service

cambelt
waterpump
plugs
points cleaned
coolant change
oil and filter
new brakes all round

runs really well, i have used it everyday since i have owned it and it hasnt missed a beat..

heres a few pics of when i first bought it..

have to say the pictures do it a little justice even though it is clean/solid, it is a little rough around the edges,a couple of small dents on the roof, few stone chips on the bonnet, front panel has quite abit of surface rust, scratches/marks below the rear boot lock (where the keys have caught over 26years) and scratches down the top of the drivers wing where it meets the bonnet at the front..

apart from the above its very sound for its age, a hell of alot better then some out there, sills are very clean, so are inner arches, boot floor and scuttle panel..

the changes i have done..

exterior - wheels/tyres/suspension:

borbet 't' alloys. (14x7 front & 14x8 rear) fronts have 175/50/14 michelin tyres, and rears are 195/45/14 rainsports (nice subtle stretch)
coilovers (-120mm drop all round)
new front topmounts
camber shims on rear (1.5 degree)

interior -

10" mountney steering wheel + new mountney boss

chrome door handles

chrome door pins (black tops that match interior)

engine -

straight through middle section (for clearance reasons, doesnt catch at all now)
tailpipe up and out

few pics before the coilovers were fitted..

and some pics i took a week ago..

the guy didnt show, cant stand timewasters.. (how it stands now)

most mk1s, the sills are rotten like a pear, check these out (same both sides)

where most mk1s rot this is mint, looked all over the car and its like a rock, its only the dents/ few scuffs that let the car down as such (but then again it just shows how genuine/honest the car is) the paint is mint sayings it nearly 27years old, so bright.. (original paint)

base price £3000ono (only a base price to keep moderators happy)

open to offers so feel free to mail me your offer, or any questions..

i may be interested in a swap/deal so let me know what you got..

[Edited on 29-11-2009 by mk4_boy]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk1 golf 1.3 driver *PICS INSIDE* (borbets+coilovers+camber) swap/deal? 25 database queries in 0.0092652 seconds