corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » I AM SELLING A FLUSHED OUT BOOTLID COMPLETE WITH SPOILER!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I AM SELLING A FLUSHED OUT BOOTLID COMPLETE WITH SPOILER!!!!
brewsky89

User status: Offline
   3rd Dec 09 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am selling a complete flushed out bootlid with spoiler for a corsa b uts already got tinted window but the bootlid is 2tone of gold and silver at them moment but need quick sale £40 so if you are interested let me know on brewsky@hotmail.co.uk to get details and pictures of the bootlid asap!!

[Edited on 04-12-2009 by brewsky89]
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 09 at 23:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No need for capitals to be honest, also add your location and a base price as per forum rules.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » I AM SELLING A FLUSHED OUT BOOTLID COMPLETE WITH SPOILER!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0073171 seconds