corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Home Sound System, Stereo, Sub Related.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Home Sound System, Stereo, Sub Related.
.Matt

User status: Offline
6th Dec 09 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont really thing this is the right area but its a project and a build so here goes.

Today i got bored....

And been thinking about doing this for a while and so i cam about doing it.

Items i needed was:

Power Supply Unit
HeadUnit
Amp
Speaker

which luckily was able to find a spare power supply unit so didnt have to cut my current one, headunit i borrowed from the car and the amp and speaker were laying around.

The plan was to use the PSU to power an amp at first but i got carried away, once the amp was working i then resulted into getting the stereo to work which didnt take too long. Next was too hook the speaker up but i thought as i was going plug into amp and will work but what about headunits speakers so i found two wires identical in the loom and stripped them and added in a speaker and luckily it work first time which was a bonus.

So currently the amp is doing nothing but it has power thats all that matters.

This is what it stands with at the moment:

The future plans are to inhouse everything into a sub type box and the only wire that will go into it will be the power wire for the PSU which comes from the mains (i.e plug socket)

Im hoping to include atleast a 10" sub, 2 speakers and the stereo which hopefully will be interchangeable.
John

6th Dec 09 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You get these things called HiFi's that plug straight onto the main mate.
.Matt

6th Dec 09 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ Where's the fun in that also costs money

So far have spent nothing as of yet doing this

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Home Sound System, Stereo, Sub Related. 24 database queries in 0.0088401 seconds