corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa b bits and bobs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b bits and bobs
cairnsey1993

User status: Offline
7th Dec 09 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi. I am advertising my front and rear bumper of my corsa sport. The bumper are in vauxhalls oringinal colour cobalt blue. The front bumper is cracked on the corner on drivers side will need repairing. And i also have a white bumper with a slight crack in nothing major but both bumpers will need repairing ( both front) rea is immaculate. I also have the front and rear lights inc both headlights good condition and both rear lights good condition. And a good working catalyic converter. and i also have a black corsa sport rear spoile.

base price for the lot is 120 quid.
or swap for corsa sport bits

bumpers (cobalt blue) £40
lights £30
catalyic converter £15
glacier white bumper £15
black sprt spoiler £20

[Edited on 07-12-2009 by cairnsey1993]

[Edited on 07-12-2009 by cairnsey1993]
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Dec 09 at 12:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Location needed.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa b bits and bobs 25 database queries in 0.0109711 seconds