corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lazy people

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lazy people
Callum

User status: Offline
8th Dec 09 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doing my apprenticeship and its my 3rd week at college, met a friend and we get on, but when hes working he does fuck all and I do it all, its as if he doesnt want to learn and I hate that the lecturer probably thinks its a team effort, today i just pissed off and worked myself but im getting really pissed off at college as its shite and i get no credit for doing most work, any1 been in my position?
Cosmo

8th Dec 09 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats life for you, people will always free load off the back of those who do the hard work.

Just get on with it, you'll go on to learn and pass the exams and stuff, and get the jobs at the end of it.
Callum

8th Dec 09 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True, I just cant understand why he doesnt want to learn hes 16 and I just turned 18 but hes not fussed at all.
Cosmo

8th Dec 09 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As he is lazy, you summed it up in your thread title!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lazy people 23 database queries in 0.0095651 seconds