corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Following on from my Veitnam thread: going to Holland on Sat...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Following on from my Veitnam thread: going to Holland on Sat...
K3 VMU

User status: Offline
   10th Dec 09 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the phone call this afternoon saying i am going to Holland on saturday,unsure of flight details etc but will find out when i go into my office tomorrow.

probably be going straight offshore

hopefully get home just in time for Xmas, if no.... it will be Xmas on the rig.....TIDY

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

10th Dec 09 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

imagine being on the rig at christmas, you're only escape will be trying to wank a Nutz mag. bad times
Cosmo

10th Dec 09 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
imagine being on the rig at christmas, you're only escape will be trying to wank a Nutz mag. bad times

If he can make a Nutz mag cum I'll give him £5k.
P1CK4D

10th Dec 09 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by willay

If he can make a Nutz mag cum I'll give him £5k.

Simon

10th Dec 09 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I booked some flights to Amsterdam last night for my girlfriend and I for early jan and it did my head in. Was only two airlines doing flights on the days we wanted, the dutch one which were really bad times for a weekend break and so we were left with bmi baby. I know airlines lure you in with the advertised prices and then its more when you add taxs etc but it gets beyond a joke.

It's fair enough charging more for putting a bag in the hold because that is an option,you can choose to not take a bag. But there was one part of the process where you have to choose where you sit on the plane and each seat was £5.99 one way no matter where you chose, there's no option to stand for the flight or sit in the aisle and not pay £5.99 so surely little bits like that should be added to the initial price

sorry needed to have that rant
K3 VMU

11th Dec 09 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont worry about my flights etc, work pays/organises it all.

but yeah, that sounds quite shit mate.

Yes bad times offshore for xmas, hopefully i will get home for new year aswell, but if i am offshore for both.....................

well, such is the joys of the job, no good bitching about it. plus get paid more for xmas and new year, double day rate
Sam
Premium Member

11th Dec 09 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you get any time off for exploring the countries you get sent to?
K3 VMU

11th Dec 09 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i get time off when i get back home, i ve been at home for a month, i earn days for everyday i am away from home, but i have been off ill for 1 week this time home, was in the workshop for 1 week, had 2 weeks off

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Following on from my Veitnam thread: going to Holland on Sat... 23 database queries in 0.0083339 seconds