corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tyre experts in here please (Eagle F1s)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tyre experts in here please (Eagle F1s)
gavin18787
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Dec 09 at 18:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
Well goodyear have proved to be useless. Told me its down to the fact that im used to tyres that are worn out and its 'tread block flex' on the new tyres and i need to give them 500 miles to wear in. Not being funny but i will be well surprised if a bit of wear turns my super no grips into proper tyres!

[Edited on 14-12-2009 by Adam_B]

Dam

Checked mine, they say made in germany but no obvious GSD3 that I can see. Although it was dark

Drives supercharged Tec with torque

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tyre experts in here please (Eagle F1s) 24 database queries in 0.1392801 seconds