corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FOR SALE: Kei Racing 4x15" Tachi with low pros! (I NEED THESE GONE!! NOW £160!!)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FOR SALE: Kei Racing 4x15" Tachi with low pros! (I NEED THESE GONE!! NOW £160!!)
Corsa_Spragg

User status: Offline
18th Dec 09 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got some Kei Racing 4x15" Tachi with low pros for sale, wanting around £180 for them, however open to offers! Good condition, however needing a standard car, so that the reason for selling them. It looks as though there is white on the tyres, however i took the picture just after cleaning them, so it is just the reflection of the flash on the moistness!

jo1945

18th Dec 09 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how old/how many miles have the tyres done roughly?
Corsa_Spragg

18th Dec 09 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the wheels were bought in 2006 by the previous owner, the tyres have since been changed when i bought the car early this year, they backs are fine, the front have a little less tred, but are still in good condition. prepared to take £150, just because i need to the money asap! they're great wheels are look mint on! feel free to come have a look!

[Edited on 18-12-2009 by Corsa_Spragg]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FOR SALE: Kei Racing 4x15" Tachi with low pros! (I NEED THESE GONE!! NOW £160!!) 25 database queries in 0.1299760 seconds