corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 1.6 Cheap..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra 1.6 Cheap..
cobra148

User status: Offline
19th Dec 09 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra LS
Engine - 1.6
Mileage - 66000
Price - £250

Location - (Luton)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - cobra148@ntlworld.com

General information -

1996 Vauxhall Astra LS 1.6 manual. Car has tax until 1/3/10 and MOT until 25/2/10.
The car was involved in a minor accident, a van reversed into it in a car park. Only damage was a dented wing, cracked headlight and broken indicator. I have a replacement headlight and indicator, and a replacement wing in the same colour is on order, should be with me in a day or two.
The car was in superb pre accident condition, and the interior is super clean, having covered only 66k miles.
The car starts every time, even in freezing temperatures, and I personally cannot fault it, any viewing encouraged and welcome.
The replacement parts are simple bolt on items and would only take a few hours to restore it to its former glory.
The car comes with the alloys pictured and is fitted with a CD player.
I have bought the wife a replacement car for Christmas, hence the need to sell this one, as I cannot keep both cars here.
Because the insurance paid out and let us keep the car, I’m not sure if it is now a Cat C, I believe the insurance company keep the log book if that is the case, but I have logbook and MOT certificate etc here.
The car is dirty in these pics because I’ve been driving it during the snow, it cleans up a treat and I’ll try to give it a wash when the weather improves. Asking price is £250. Located Luton/Dunstable borders, junction 11 of the M1.

SOLD within one minute of placing it on Ebay thanks.

Seems like the Ebay buyer has given me a duff phone number, why do they do it?
Now back FOR SALE.

[Edited on 19-12-2009 by cobra148]

[Edited on 20-12-2009 by cobra148]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 1.6 Cheap.. 25 database queries in 0.0072060 seconds