corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance Companies- Car Change During Policy

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance Companies- Car Change During Policy
AlexSXI

User status: Offline
20th Dec 09 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, My Renewal is up on my corsa very soon so i'm looking around at quotes,

I will be changing my car during the next year from the Corsa SXI to possibly a Zetec-S or something similar.

I was just wondering does anybody know any of the insurance companies that are better for having a policy with that you can change car easily and not be charged alot more?!

davcohen

20th Dec 09 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doesnt make a difference, at the same time as renewal get a quote for how much extra it would be for a car like your thinking of buying
Adam C
Premium Member

20th Dec 09 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I was with Quinn this year, I changed car 4 times, Corsa 1.0, Corsa 1.4 Sport, Astra MK4 Van and a MK2 Astra.
Was straight forward tbh, had to pay a small fee for changing over to another car, and they would let me know if I was paying any less or any more each month.

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
gavin18787
Premium Member

20th Dec 09 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer as said get quotes on what your planned future car is to see how they compare.

usually all have the £20 admin charge for changes

[Edited on 20-12-2009 by gavin18787]

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
noshua

20th Dec 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quinn direct let you do it online - can even pay the difference online so no need to phone up or anything.
AndyCorsaSport

20th Dec 09 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Admiral dont charge for swapping car etc. Although they probly stick it on the price, im payin £1400 FC on Corsa, 0ncb, rung up other day for price on a 172 Clio, would be an extra £760 "Do you want me to save that quote for you sir?" "Erm, no thanks!!"
LeeM

20th Dec 09 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine with igo4 which is a broker, i called to change to another car of the same age/model/value and they want to charge me £70 increase in policy because they did a new quote, and calculated the difference :s
shaunmods
Premium Member

20th Dec 09 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quinn didn't charge me with any admin fees when I changed mine

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance Companies- Car Change During Policy 24 database queries in 0.0136409 seconds