corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » iPhone 3g 8gb FOR SALE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author iPhone 3g 8gb FOR SALE
A2H GO

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 09 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iPhone 3G – 8GB

Up for sale is an iPhone 3G, currently locked to the O2 network but easily unlocked with a small file from the internet.

Phone is in excellent working condition, with very few marks on it (and none at all on the touch-screen). The silence-switch is also all present and correct.

Included with the phone is the USB wall charger (which allows transferring data via USB, or plugging into the adapter for fast wall charging) and the sim removal tool, all in the original box – yes, I kept the box! Headphones are not included for hygiene reasons.

All that is required to get this started is an O2 iPhone pay as you go sim (I’m keeping my sim card) which are free from the O2 shop, and some headphone!

The 3G is the second iteration of the popular Apple phone, and has helped to revolutionise the smart-phone market. It acts as both a phone, a PDA, a web browser (internet browsing is included for free for a minimum top up amount of the O2 network), an iPod Touch, an iPlayer (you too can watch Eastenders in Starbucks if you want!) etc etc – please Google for more information.

Reason for sale is due to end of contract.

Price £250 + £5 Postage
DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Dec 09 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Location needed, forum rules.
A2H GO

22nd Dec 09 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Location needed, forum rules.

You mean by my username?
DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Dec 09 at 15:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could have swore that wasnt there before, I wouldn't have replied otherwise.
A2H GO

22nd Dec 09 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Could have swore that wasnt there before, I wouldn't have replied otherwise.

DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Dec 09 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Knew it

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » iPhone 3g 8gb FOR SALE 25 database queries in 0.0088460 seconds