corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whos car was this.......

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whos car was this.......
FlamingCorsa

User status: Offline
29th Dec 09 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i did the car from the metal flake pics to the flip paint job part! car was ok but not great i totally admit, did it 4 years back and i have always said i am only a self tought sprayer etc! dont claim to be best out there, never have....... never will be!

then i swapped a pug 106gti for it after it had been vandalised, there was no point spending fortune on the car because the car scene had moved on from big kits and so bodykitted cars were not making the good money they were few years back, so i descided to get it looking ok for cheap as pos, painted top half silver with spare paint i had and tidyed few places up to get it looking "ok" to sell and make profit!

which i did thanks leon:-) made around 1500-2k for around 2weeks work!
v82fdk

29th Dec 09 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty SRi
Holy Fuck !
god rember sein this bout 6 years ago luv to c what mess this is in now lol

leon.

29th Dec 09 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

piss poor job you did on it iaz i hope all the other cars are too alot better standard.

but hey ho someone else has it now that seems to be very happy with it

FlamingCorsa

29th Dec 09 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by leon.
piss poor job you did on it iaz i hope all the other cars are too alot better standard.

but hey ho someone else has it now that seems to be very happy with it

hehe, car was not in great shape i totally agree and for me personally it was not worth me spending fortune on it and loosing money which is wot u did after!

and like i said to you when you picked the car up 18months back, it was rushed because my dad had just died and i was trying to help mum sort the farm out to sell and us move out, which was far more improtant than the car so i just did enough on the car and no more cos my mind was on other things!

looks like the car is fantastic now and no wonder he is happy with it!

how much did you sell it for in the end?
N16K

29th Dec 09 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

modified car in not 100% perfect shocker!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whos car was this....... 23 database queries in 0.0336661 seconds