corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa 20xe wiring help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 20xe wiring help
20XE_CORSA

User status: Offline
29th Dec 09 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, done a 20xe conversion in a corsa (1.4 8v spi) n i've followed my guides all is well apart from 2 wires i have left over, GREEN i guess is tacho n thin BLUE/RED which was told was VSS.

In the plug on the xe loom these wires are not present therefore i have not connected them.

I have a seperate rev counter wired in straight to the coil and works fine as my corsas clocks came without the rev counter, was just wondering do my clocks have a tacho built in,same goes for the VSS

Do i have to connect these wires or are they not needed, the car runs fine just struggles to idle on startup unless i have my foot down for a minute or too.Once warmed up the car idles perfectly.

New Poll