corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How to raise a Corsa B Bonnet?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to raise a Corsa B Bonnet?
andyc1234

User status: Offline
31st Dec 09 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member

i got beat
Bolino

31st Dec 09 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by K2 GTi
no - i tried to help this guy in the first place but he started with the cocky shit....

Lets just finish this now. You started getting cocky by writing "http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BONNET-SPACERS-RAISERS-Corsa-Saxo-Golf-GTI-mk2-Polo_W0QQitemZ180444769318QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2a0358ac26

firast result in ebay"

Do you not think I would have checked ebay or done any searches before asking for help. Anyways, there is nothing wrong with spending money on a corsa. My corsa is going to be an ongoing project that I will spend money on when I have it spare.

My daily rides are a VW Passat and a 300+bhp Astra GSi Turbo so dont start thinking your clever because you bought a LCR and had it remapped. Their a very common car.

Nic, Many thanks for posting up how you raised the bonnet im now off to my mates to use his pillar drill for the holes.

[Edited on 31-12-2009 by Bolino]
Nic Barnes

31st Dec 09 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member

but you may aswell have linked him to under soil heating for a football pitch as you simply do not understand what it is you are trying to help with. this is not offering help to anyone.

id go back and read the thread including the bad link you posted and realise how you ended up making a fool out of yourself.
K2 GTi

31st Dec 09 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member

do you really think I care what some losers on an internet forum think? its not the be and end all to me unlike some people
jr

31st Dec 09 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by K2 GTi
do you really think I care what some losers on an internet forum think? its not the be and end all to me unlike some people

your on here just like everyone else, please dont think your any diffrent

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How to raise a Corsa B Bonnet? 23 database queries in 0.0120990 seconds