corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Extremist march through Wooton Bassett

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Extremist march through Wooton Bassett
Wrighty

User status: Offline
4th Jan 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Bring back George W. He'd push that big red button about now.

spot on, all these extremists are a threat that need getting rid of like pests. the whole lot just wants facking flattening, then how are they going to blow planes up
Dr Pepper

5th Jan 10 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Home Secretary has tonight confirmed he would not allow this march to ever happen....not that it ever was happening.

Dont you think it would have been a good idea for The Mail/Sun to ask him that when first reporting the story.......or might that not have sold quite as many newspapers?
jibjob

5th Jan 10 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was it not reported by the BBC though?

Edit: i dont mean so that means its going to happen i mean surely the BBC is a very reputable source?

[Edited on 05-01-2010 by jibjob]
MarkSport

5th Jan 10 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRypTWczT8E
Dr Pepper

5th Jan 10 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was broke by The Mail- BBC and ITV started covering it due to the public attention it was getting- not because it was ever actually organised/happening or supported

I dont care who its being reported by- the facts remain..

No date or time is set
Apart from the organiser no one else has said they will attend
Even if he gets a few misguided idiots to come he would have to get it passed by the police...which wont happen

All that has happened is one idiot has said he will do this on a website in an attempt to wind everyone up, knowing full well it has no support, and no chance of happening.....its a non story.

And mean while The Mail and The Sun get improved sales in what is normally the quietest news for week in the year.

You dont have to be a genius to work out whats going on here - someone at the Mail has been put to work searching the internet for a story which will outrage their readership and sell a few more papers this week.

I see there is now a facebook page opposed to this march(which isnt happening) I wouldnt be suprised if that was started by The Sun/Mail as well to give the story some more legs- its happened before

[Edited on 05-01-2010 by Dr Pepper]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Extremist march through Wooton Bassett 23 database queries in 0.0918758 seconds