corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » GF's Black C2 VTR forsale, black wheels looks mint! Bargain

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GF's Black C2 VTR forsale, black wheels looks mint! Bargain
J_T

User status: Offline
4th Jan 10 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - citroen
Model - C2
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 51,000
Price - 3500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07751649142
Contact email address - cruizin_n_boozin@hotmail.com

General information - (2004) Citroen C2 Vtr SENSODRIVE, PADDLE SHIFT/TIPTRONIC GEARBOX.

LINK FOR PICS - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270508695680&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Lady owner

Car has been my pride and joy and has had no expense spared in the time i have had it

Back in the summer I had the alloys fully refurbished in glass which suit the car very well, also had 4 new Pirelli P-Zero tyres fitted.

In the last couple of months I have had the following work carried out

Full service including, oil change, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs, and antifreeze.

Have had full cam belt change and belt kit etc for peace of mind as I drive over 300 miles a week to and from university.

The car is HPI clear

Full service history

Mot & Taxed

Any inspections welcome

51,000miles less than average for age, and mostly motorway driving!

The car is very clean inside and out for its age and surprisingly gets alot of looks for a little car

Now looking for something bigger like a type R replica etc

Will be sad to see it go, feel free to give me a call/text anytime on 07751649142

Thanks and Happy new Year

Poppy

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » GF's Black C2 VTR forsale, black wheels looks mint! Bargain 25 database queries in 0.0088480 seconds