corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Fastest Nitro RC ever made ! Schumacher Fusion

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fastest Nitro RC ever made ! Schumacher Fusion
X16XE.Adam

User status: Offline
5th Jan 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all

For sale I have a schumacher fusion .21 1/10 scale rc nitro car which is capable of 80+mph ! I have owned it for about 6 years, and over the years have spent alot of time, money and effort into getting it to where it is today.
The cars parts itself are in excellent condition, it runs smooth and has recently had a new crank because the pinion bolt had snapped in the crank due to heat. To be honest it probably hasn't even been run in simply because I don't have the time to use it due to college commitments and working, so its just sat in my bedroom gathering dust.

So here is a list of the upgrades that I have had done to it over the years:

Steel driveshafts (X4)
Alloy top mounts (X2)
Adjustable shocks (X4)
Alloy Hubs (X4)
Alloy upper wishbones (X2) + not fitted
High Speed pinion gear + 2 standard pinion gears

I have a whole toolbox full of spare parts which include mainly suspension stuff such as top mounts, hubs, lower wishbones, upper wishbone, 3 sets of wheels and tires (all practically brand new), air filters, gear sets, 3 shells (Subaru imprezza, Escalade and silverado).

Pictures of the car can be seen here...
http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u37/BoobZ18/RC%20car/

Car will also come complete with original manual and a specification sheet.

Ok the bad stuff...

The chassis has alot of scratches and scrapes, but thats to be expected with a car of about 6 years old and due to alot of use from previous owner, however this does not effect the performance of the car what so ever.

Thats about it, it has been well maintained since i've owned it, it has always run Tornado 25% nitro fuel.

For more information and where to get parts from for the car please visit the schumacher website at www.racing-cars.com
Due to the size, shells and amount of parts I have I am only going to accept pick up only.
Location is in basingstoke, Rg24

I am after around £190 for the car and all the spare parts.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me, but please remember this is a serious car, it can do 80mph+

Thanks Adam

[Edited on 05-01-2010 by X16XE.Adam]

[Edited on 05-01-2010 by X16XE.Adam]
X16XE.Adam

7th Jan 10 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bedtime Bumppp
X16XE.Adam

7th Jan 10 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bumppp

Make me an offer need this gonee

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Fastest Nitro RC ever made ! Schumacher Fusion 25 database queries in 0.4815300 seconds