corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I'm gutted.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I'm gutted.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
7th Jan 10 at 04:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Piece of cake. I don't even have a bed yet.
chloe16v

7th Jan 10 at 04:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah its easy enough its just having time to do it, we smashed it up in aug and we still havent re built it yet the side and back arent fassened to anything at the mo either
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jan 10 at 04:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like the one I had.
chloe16v

7th Jan 10 at 04:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we had 2 blow outs on the way home from oban, scotland, ended up leaving the caravan at scotch corner to come home for another wheel, only wheel we had was my old alloys, so went back up the same night, fitted the alloy, set off, drove 100 yards and the alloy fell off the studs wasnt long enough with it only having mini steelies on before, the alloy ended up going through the floor and ripping the side of the caravan away and ripping the bed and kitchen out took 22 hours to get home
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 07:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I shouldn't laugh at that, but my fucking god did I.
Twiggy

7th Jan 10 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I shouldn't laugh at that, but my fucking god did I.
jr

7th Jan 10 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ste without risding to your pettyness are you are it wasnt radio controlled
Ste
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 14:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Debatable James. Yes, radio waves pass from the controller to the aircraft, but it is also controlled from a remote location. It is therefore both. But, convention dictates that remote control means it has a wire between the controller and the toy. Therefore i will accept defeat. Congratulations. Your medal is in the post

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
jr

7th Jan 10 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

defeated ste, what next
Ste
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, Ive just looked over and it appears to have fell off the porch and is now on the drive. I'm going to get it before they get in from work

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ste
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

False alarm. It was a pile of snow on the floor and the plane isn't there. They must have spotted it this morning when they opened the curtains and brought it inside. I'll now wait till they are in and beg for it back.

chloe16v

7th Jan 10 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you got it back yet?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I'm gutted. 24 database queries in 0.0119390 seconds