corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pirelli P-Zero Nero...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pirelli P-Zero Nero...
--DAN--

User status: Offline
8th Jan 10 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody got/had them, opinions?

I need some new tyres for my Type R, will most likely go for Bridgestones but I wan to look around att what else is out there first.

gavin18787
Premium Member

8th Jan 10 at 10:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

suposed to be alright

Cant go wrong with the standard bridgestones though. As they have a stiff side wall which gives a nice feel to the car.

Soft tyres like toyos etc make them feel a bit poop and wallowy.

I also had vredstien ultratacs on mine which were good and £70 a corner

excuse the melted tread that was after a full day hacking around brands hatch

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
--DAN--

8th Jan 10 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Gav, I know the Potenza's are good but I find them terribly noisy and wondered what else was out there. Conti Sport Contact 3's seem to get decent write ups and I can get them at a decent price.
gavin18787
Premium Member

8th Jan 10 at 11:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer I think the noise it due to them been so stiff. the ultra tacs were alot quiter

Rob B

8th Jan 10 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gav did you find the ultratracs good on track, no fade etc ?

Deciding what to buy as track tyres for the 306 haven't got another set of wheels yet for 888s.

In regards to the P zero nero's i don't rate them, had them on my 182.

Best tyre i had on my CTR were 225/45/17 micheline pilot exaltos, but if your looking for something less pricey. Continental contact 2s in 215/45/17 were very good, i had a 250 bhp CTR and it coped extremely well with them on.

Eagle F1's were rubbish
gavin18787
Premium Member

8th Jan 10 at 13:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
Gav did you find the ultratracs good on track, no fade etc ?

Deciding what to buy as track tyres for the 306 haven't got another set of wheels yet for 888s.

In regards to the P zero nero's i don't rate them, had them on my 182.

Best tyre i had on my CTR were 225/45/17 micheline pilot exaltos, but if your looking for something less pricey. Continental contact 2s in 215/45/17 were very good, i had a 250 bhp CTR and it coped extremely well with them on.

Eagle F1's were rubbish

I found them spot on the first time at brands, second time with around 5mm on they faded a little but were still good. And at £70 a corner I couldnt grumble.

Weird how some tyres like eagle F1's are ace on some cars ie I love them on the VTS but on other cars like the ctr they are a bit pony

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pirelli P-Zero Nero... 24 database queries in 0.0253220 seconds