corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance
Ad Blue B

User status: Offline
9th Jan 10 at 03:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

About 2 months ago i crashed my 1.4 corsa, later today i am getting a 1.4 corsa sport, insurance have said they will insure anything up to a 1.6 (within certain limits) the new one has a body kit and a full exhaust system from the manifold.

I have been driving since June 2009, the only thing i'm kind of worried about is how much it might increase by? my premium on the original car was £1600 and i paid it in full there and then...

Someone Help
M055360

User status: Offline
9th Jan 10 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try elephant or admiral you can get quotes with mods online and there prices are good

New Poll