corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » hpi baja 1/5th stroke buggy

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hpi baja 1/5th stroke buggy
leon.

User status: Offline
12th Jan 10 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here i have for sale my hopped up hpi baja.

This is a turely awsome buggy and is very fast, take alook on youtube search for hpi baja SS.

The buggy is in good but used condition has a few scrapes here and there on the alloy bits.

Its recently had a new 26cc engine fitted (just finished the run in)with a highly polished power pipe, which is very loud!

Hundreds spent on Intengy aluminium parts which are alot stronger then the plastic parts they replace. I have most of the standard plastic parts that will come with the buggy.

Buggy with come with a bucket of spare parts and a few essential alan keys also a box of every nut bolt screw clip you;ll ever need. also an old engine that still runs ok. An a set of tarmac tyers

Anybody who knows about large scale rc buggys will tell you these are the best buggys in the market along with FG's. To buy a brand new one you looking at over £1000

I'm looking for £500

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » hpi baja 1/5th stroke buggy 25 database queries in 0.1972311 seconds