corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » PPI claims

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PPI claims
DAZ1985

User status: Offline
15th Jan 10 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.challengeyour.com/claim-back-ppi.php

safe?
does it work?
anyone have any experience?
Eck
Premium Member

15th Jan 10 at 00:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are you claiming back out of interest? Because you've actually been mis sold, or because you can? Also, did you set up whichever account it was (loan etc) over the phone, or in a branch?
jibjob

15th Jan 10 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would also be interested in this as if i can claim it back after ive paid off a loan then why not do it? Means youve been covered for the entirety of the loan for free. Does it matter how you set up the loan or why youre claiming it back?

[Edited on 15-01-2010 by jibjob]
DAZ1985

15th Jan 10 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im claiming back because after reading through other pages i could qualify for a claim, one account in branch and 3 cards over the phone or internet application
DAZ1985

15th Jan 10 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob
I would also be interested in this as if i can claim it back after ive paid off a loan then why not do it? Means youve been covered for the entirety of the loan for free. Does it matter how you set up the loan or why youre claiming it back?

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/ppi-test

is the test i took

im curious about it all though bank charges are a rip off
jibjob

15th Jan 10 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate
jibjob

15th Jan 10 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah it seems my chances are slim! Seems my bank did something well for the first time ever!
Eck
Premium Member

15th Jan 10 at 00:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

It matters why you're claiming it back aye! Saying you didn't claim in the time you were covered won't cut it. Normally you have to have been mis sold, but now it seems everyone feels they are entitled (Not aimed at you personally).
DAZ1985

15th Jan 10 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i answered 4 out of 6, still worthy of a try
DAZ1985

15th Jan 10 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

It matters why you're claiming it back aye! Saying you didn't claim in the time you were covered won't cut it. Normally you have to have been mis sold, but now it seems everyone feels they are entitled (Not aimed at you personally).

its the proving that its been mis sold that the tricky part
jibjob

15th Jan 10 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck- nah its just from the adverts and from websites etc it just seems everyone is entitled to claim it back. Guess i was wrong I mean its not a lot im only paying £11 a month for mine and that covers me for death aswel (you never know ) but if i could claim it back afterwards i supose it would be worth it. Wouldnt you claim an amount of money back if you could?

Eck
Premium Member

15th Jan 10 at 01:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the PPI on my loan a couple of years back, but I have no wish to claim it back mate!
Ian W

15th Jan 10 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had £150 back last year. Was sold it under the impression I couldn't get the loan without it.
Nismo

15th Jan 10 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a thread last year, search for it, I claimed my PPI back using Martin Lewis guide, i got a check for £1016 8 weeks after making the claim
DAZ1985

17th Jan 10 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill search for this now nismo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » PPI claims 23 database queries in 0.0126619 seconds