corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » on the off chance help me with my 16 sport????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author on the off chance help me with my 16 sport????
dezzy.kay

User status: Offline
   17th Jan 10 at 02:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone got any ideas with this am stuck with it,

when i am driving along road in my car and when coming to a junction and going down threw the gears as soon as i dip the clutch the revs die down too 500rpm and some times the car stalls.....

and some times when the rev counter needle goes down to 500 rpm when u dip the clutch the speedo needle goes down to 0mph aswell...then the speedo doesnt come back on and work again or if it does the speedo needle jumps to 30mph and drops back down to 0mph??

also when it is idleing it hunts from 500rpm to 1000rpm and if u recycle the iginition it doesnt do it when u start it back up....

anyone help i am well stuck lol

its a 16 16valve sport v reg

New Poll