corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tiger Sealing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tiger Sealing
McWillster

User status: Offline
20th Jan 10 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wanting to take my sport spoiler off my nasty roting boot and put it on my fresher one.

How do the spoilers come off and any photos of the tiger sealing process, taping it up.... cheers!

Also if someone could please tell me how to change a fan belt it would be great too, never had to bother with 1 before until now.

p93sco

20th Jan 10 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its just 4 little nuts and stuck down with sticky tape which has a good hold.
i just put a wee run of tiger seal around the hole thing and try not got any of it squrting out cause its a pain in the arse to come off the paint.
might have 2 drill new holes on the other boot buts its easy 2 see where they go put spoiler on in place n scratch wee marks n thts where u drill
djmattyh

21st Jan 10 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also if you have an old boot that had a spoiler on (scrapyard) you can measure exactly where the boltholes are thats what i did anyway
Terry12

21st Jan 10 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't go OTT with the tiger seal though as you'll have a job getting it back off if you ever need to replace the glass.

New Poll