corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tyre recommendations sought....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tyre recommendations sought....
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Jan 10 at 22:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got to get some new tyres for the front of the Focus and was wondering if anyone on here had any opinions of the following tyres to bolster the research I've already done!

I've looked into Goodyear Eagle F1's in both Asymetric and DSD3 patterns, as well as the Michelin Pilot Sport 2's. These are the more expensive of the one's I've looked at, but want decent one's, and if that means paying slightly more than so be it...

I've also looked at Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta, which gets a good write up on different sites, as does the Falken FK452's, both of which are cheaper than the goodyear and michelin's....

If anyone has any experience of using these tyres on their car, i'd like to hear your views!

Mase
Jordan C

User status: Offline
20th Jan 10 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eagle F1's in both Asymetric and DSD3 patterns

You may strugle to find DSG3s now as they are being phased out by Asymetric

Cant really go wrong with good years tbh

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tyre recommendations sought.... 24 database queries in 0.0092261 seconds