corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » lock set for 3 dr corsa urgentley

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lock set for 3 dr corsa urgentley
nrgdd70
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   21st Jan 10 at 11:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there im looking for the full lockset for a p reg corsa wich consits ignition barrel both door locks rear boot lock mech and petrol cap. asap thanks andy
taylor2008

21st Jan 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a full set here mate u2u me if intrestd.
sparkyunlimited

21st Jan 10 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a full set off a V reg 3 door with the handles that have a curve to the lock area - no the earlyer flat ones. they are not interchangeable.... if you have later handles you need later lock plates or the lock will sit back 5mm ish in the lock hole! My set only has one key.

u2u me if interested... £30 for the set plus a tenner postage due to the weight of the metal on the door locks.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » lock set for 3 dr corsa urgentley 25 database queries in 0.1065671 seconds