corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Disgusting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Disgusting
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Jan 10 at 16:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is no words in the English dictionary to describe this man, saying the evidence of the girl in question should be excluded as she's not a ''competent'' witness

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8471960.stm
Cosmo

21st Jan 10 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The QC?

He was only doing his job tbh, and if he didnt do it to the best of his ability then he could of been sued by Barker and more than likely lose his job.
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jan 10 at 16:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I meant that scum of a pedo, I should have worded that better.

How can you defend a man of that character though. The young girl was raped ffs.
Cosmo

21st Jan 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I meant that scum of a pedo, I should have worded that better.

How can you defend a man of that character though. The young girl was raped ffs.

Most wont have a choice tbh, will no doubt be someone appointed to him and he has to defend him.

He could well of pushed that defence about the kid being a bad witness knowing it would get thrown out tbh.
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jan 10 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a very sad world we live in when people like him are entitled to a fair trial.
Half Pint

21st Jan 10 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cannot understand how people can stand in court and represent such scum..... they should be locked up with the horrible fuckers just for trying to get them off....

and another bunch who should be shot are the fucking human rights mob... as soon as you break the law you have no rights!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Disgusting 23 database queries in 0.0119059 seconds