corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Apparently............. Updated with pics

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Apparently............. Updated with pics
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Feb 10 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*dies*
RichR
Premium Member

1st Feb 10 at 12:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just went out for lunch ( round the corner) and had the roof down - new experience, not done that before although I'm guessing I looked a bit of a twat
deano87

1st Feb 10 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's epic - but an Alfa as a courtesy car. I bet you have another one before the repair is done because the Alfa has to go in for mechanical repair!

When I had my crash, I got given a 1.25 Fiesta straight away. When then had assessed my car and were going to repair they said I had to exchange the Fiesta because it had been booked out.

I got given a 1.0 Yaris. . .yet there were about 5 Fiestas spare outside the garage. My thinking behind it is my insurance was for a Group 1 Corsa, of which the Yaris is. The Fiesta was Group 3
pow
Premium Member

1st Feb 10 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing wrong with alfa reliability thanks
RichR
Premium Member

1st Feb 10 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf, it can't be worse than my A3 in the "How Much?" stakes when somehting goes wrong.
Kurt

1st Feb 10 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just be careful with the roof

Oh and really it can

Here's an idea, front discs alone cost £102 each +vat for that car

[Edited on 01-02-2010 by Kurt]
Jambo

1st Feb 10 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a big engined slk when my M3 got smashed
LeeM

1st Feb 10 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please don't tell me its AI that have given you that because its so unrecoverable that's who I work for by the way!
RichR
Premium Member

1st Feb 10 at 17:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no idea who AI are so no.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Apparently............. Updated with pics 23 database queries in 0.0134530 seconds