corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » s-salvage. anyone dealt with him before?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author s-salvage. anyone dealt with him before?
Antwon

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 10 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gonna buy an iphone from him, just wanna check he isn't blacklisted or whatever. seems a bit reluctant to use paypal which is ringing alarm bells. sure he's an alright lad though cheers
Cavey

23rd Jan 10 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a look at that, does seem to good to be true really. Meet up and do cash in hand if you're really worried.

Just seen this

quote:
Originally posted by Gazdaman
If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

I did a bit of digging on paulbmx2003 (the username used to host the photos). The eBay user has quite a few negative of items not received. And there's a thread on a Polo forum accusing of scams.

I'd be very warey if considering trading.

In the for sale thread as well, and he's a new user, only been on since 16th Dec.

[Edited on 23-01-2010 by Cavey]
Generation

23rd Jan 10 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know him, but I would stay well away
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Jan 10 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The boy that's calling for Jay-GSi to be banned because of the issues with his items, and he himself seems dodgey

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » s-salvage. anyone dealt with him before? 23 database queries in 0.0088732 seconds