corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » R Reg, 1.2 Corsa For Sale £500

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R Reg, 1.2 Corsa For Sale £500
DarrenAdams1988

User status: Offline
28th Jan 10 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall Corsa
Model - 1998 ( i think, contact for more information as its not my car )
Engine - 1.2
Mileage - 72867
Price - £500

Location - Retford, Nottinghamshire - DN22 7DP
Contact phone number - 07812 516 467
Contact email address - Darrendreamweaver@yahoo.co.uk

General information - This is a 1.2 Corsa, Red, Full body kit, Alloy wheels, But quite a few problems. As far as i know there is a head gasket problem, Ignition barrel is broken but able to start with a screwdriver, as you might tell from that it was attempted to be stolen!

I have documents from the garage it was currently in for some work that was done to it, Wiring loom has been removed and certain parts repaired, new switch fitten on engine, and new breather pipe. A little paragraph from the service description -

Vauxhall Corsa, R Reg, mileage 72867, Vehicle checked for overheating ( Common problem in R Reg Corsa's i do believe )

Engine oil over full & contaminated with fuel, No feed to temperature switch, ECU Fault, took wiring loom out, repaired wire, fitted new switch on engine, fit new breather pipe.

Advise: no antifreeze in coolant, dash light not working, wheel bearing noisy.

Until i can get to the car and take a better look these are the only details i have so far, selling for a friend as she has no use for the car. Think it would make a nice little summer project, selling point is probably the fact its in good condition, body kit and alloys and i think an exhaust mod.

Like i said until i get to the car and check for myself i cannot add any more information.

Please feel free to contact me and by then i should have more information on the car,

£500 pound, cash on collection if anyone is interested!

Thanks for looking guys and ill keep this updated with more information!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and the MOT does run out in feb so i have been told, not very good selling points but if i had the time i would use this for a summer project, due to commitments i cant..

[Edited on 28-01-2010 by DarrenAdams1988]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » R Reg, 1.2 Corsa For Sale £500 25 database queries in 0.0063908 seconds