corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Subaru Impreza Uk Turbo 2000 (X)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Subaru Impreza Uk Turbo 2000 (X)
ChazSXi

User status: Offline
29th Jan 10 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right the time has come for me to move on....

Need to get a deposit for a house and mortgage and this car just isnt practical anymore....saddened as its the first car i have EVER enjoyed owning!

Few bits of info...

Subaru Impreza Uk Turbo (Cheaper to insre than import)

2000 (X)

FSH

Tax - Oct 2010

MOT - Nov 2010

5 owners - mainly due to costs these dont stay with people for tooo long!

Full hayward and Scott system

De-tangoed

Eibach Springs

Whiteline ARB and Anti-lift caster kit

FULL Black Leather bucket seats

RARE Aircon and Sunroof

17" Newage alloys

V6 STI Spoiler

Remap

Baileys DV10 Dump Valve

Est 285 BHP so 0-60 in roughly 5.2/5.3

Can on a long run get 26mpg out of it but have to be sensible to get anything decent (being honest)

Warmed through before taking above 3000rpm, and allowed to cool after every run. Never missed a beat since I have owned it

Bad bits...some dink knocked the bumper on the drivers side so that paint has flaked....although it isnt too visible and nothing a v quick blowover wouldnt sort out!

Please be aware that this wagon with the spec it has got is V rare to get hold of!

I would be interested in a swap for a car MAX £2000 worth

Or for sale at £4500 ONO

Portsmouth

Cderham@gmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Subaru Impreza Uk Turbo 2000 (X) 25 database queries in 0.0072310 seconds