corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » few things if anyone could help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author few things if anyone could help
x14xe ry

User status: Offline
29th Jan 10 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first of all would my 2000 sport have a obd 2 port for a diagnostic my friend has one for an astra but it dosent fit where i last had the diagnostic done was just woundering if there was one somewhere else?

carrying on with the dagnostic on ebay are the machine any good just want it to read the codes but when i look it says only 2001 cars and on would there be one for old cars i cant see them or is there any where else that sells them that i could get it from

i think 1 of my injectors is/has giving u the car starts up fine n runs good but when i stop turn it off then jum back in after a lil bit when the engine is still warm it dosent start straight away it starts then cuts out i have to rev it a bit then the revs high for few seconds and bit of black smoke and smells of petrol sometimes more than overs

any help please before i end up gettin rid of it

cheers ryan
x14xe ry

29th Jan 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anone got any information on these?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-CAR-FAULT-DIAGNOSTIC-CODE-READER-OBD2-EOBD_W0QQitemZ270381050805QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Diagnostic_Tools_Equipment?hash=item3ef3f76bb5

there this one ive been looking at but it says only for cars 2001 +

[Edited on 29-01-2010 by x14xe ry]
AlexW

29th Jan 10 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By what you say it sounds like CTS.

If you have a eml on then use paperclip test.
x14xe ry

29th Jan 10 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cts?

ive red up on the paer clip test and dont really get it

New Poll