corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK4 Golf GTi Turbo. 220bhp. Coilys etc etc. PX Corsa C20XE/LET

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK4 Golf GTi Turbo. 220bhp. Coilys etc etc. PX Corsa C20XE/LET
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
31st Jan 10 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Volkswagen
Model - Golf GTi
Engine - 1.8T
Mileage - 110.000
Price - 4000 / PX Corsa C20XE/C20LET

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - Email/PM First plz
Contact email address - Andyrs1800i@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Decided now is the time to make a new advert so i can get this sold and move onto something a little bit different.

Rare to see Grey 3dr 1.8GTi Turbo. Drives like new,
51 (2002) 1.8T AUM (K03s) 110K, FSH. CustomCode Remap, 210-220bhp. Neuspeed Inductionkit and Forge 007p
Belts done at 75k.
AP Coilovers (Ride Hight Adjustable). F+R Uprated Eibach Anti Roll Bars.
Standard Montreal 16"
Standard headlamps with 6000k kit and Matching LED sidelights & Yellow fogs. US spec rears, Amber sides with amber US running lights in bumper.
Tinted windows, side and rear, Not sure on the grade (Classy not Tacky).
Standard CD & Tape headunits, Climate Control, 280mm Momo Team wheel and Newsouth Boost Gauge added in the last month.
Textured black front grill.

Standard GTi headlights, Standard colourcoded grill, Standard steering wheel all included with the car.

*Brand new Bosch MAF sensor fitted and also had full service with Castrol Edge and Denso plugs*

I have also fitted 2 Bora vents to the dash, Just missing the drivers side, Standard golf vents included.

Bad points,

Dent on NS wing that has also scuffed the paint a bit (Shown in pics), Couple of small ones here and there as you'd expect,

MOT'd until Jan 2011, Taxed until end of Feb 2010

£4295ono with all the bits.

Located in Bolton/Manchester

R32 Headlamps removed since pics

[Edited on 23-01-2010 by Andyrs1800]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK4 Golf GTi Turbo. 220bhp. Coilys etc etc. PX Corsa C20XE/LET 25 database queries in 0.0094111 seconds