corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VECTRA GSI

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VECTRA GSI
cass gsi

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 10 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - VAUXHALL
Model - VECTRA
Engine - 2.5 V6
Mileage - 154.000
Price - 800

Location - BISHOP AUCKLAND COUNTY DURHAM
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - GEORDIE1984@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

General information -

vectra gsi hatchback in silver with wheels painted in anthracite m.o.t feb has 4 months tax recaro seats with no rips in the seat bolsters has a carbon steering wheel from lmf which cost £130 badge less grill from lmf £96 has magnecore spark plug leads £140 and a 4 bar fuel regulator from courtney sport have paper work to prove for all of these parts has koni springs cone air filter sony cd player also has brand new black angel eye head lights had a clutch and a coil pack on 13/05/09 has two new uniroyal rain sport tyres on the back could do with two tyres on the front the car has clean body work the car has devoloped a gear box noise the diff has decided to give up so the will need to be trailored away any questions please e-mail me and if you require any pics just let me know and i can e-mail some

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VECTRA GSI 25 database queries in 0.0077372 seconds