corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The thick of it

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The thick of it
Simon

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 10 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody watched this? I got hold of series 3, funniest thing I've watched in ages. I'm trying to get the earlier series now to see how they compare.

Some of the stuff that Malcolm Tucker comes out with is brillaint. Found some of his quotes:

Moaning about minister on the phone: "He's about as much use as a marzipan dildo."

• To a pair of rival advisors: "Laurel and fucking Hardy! Glad you could join us. Did you manage to get that piano up the stairs OK?"

• Dressing down MP, Geoff Holhurst: "You're so back-bench, you've actually fucking fallen off. You're out by the fucking bins where I put you."

• Commenting on Ben Swain's disastrous Newsnight appearance: "All these hands all over the place! You were like a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra."

• Bollocking a communications department employee: "How much fucking shit is there on the menu and what fucking flavour is it?"

• Advising minister Hugh Abbot to keep up with the zeitgeist: "You've got 24 hours to sort out your policy on EastEnders, right? Or you're for the halal butchers."

• Note passed to assistant Jamie during meeting with blue-sky thinker Julius Nicholson: "Please could you take this note, ram it up his hairy inbox and pin it to his fucking prostate."

• Admonishing junior adviser Ollie Reeder to respect government property: "Feet off the furniture you Oxbridge twat, you're not on a punt now."

SetH

3rd Feb 10 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO @ "All these hands all over the place! You were like a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra."

LukeS

3rd Feb 10 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love it, its great. It was originally on radio i think.

In the Loop is a spin off from this series, you should watch that aswell its great.
Skylined

3rd Feb 10 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was introduced to this a few weeks ago - hilarious

In the loop is good

"You're like that fucking coffee machine - from bean to cup, you fuck up!"
Simon

3rd Feb 10 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool, ill check it out

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The thick of it 23 database queries in 0.0101640 seconds