corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 2.0 xe with corsa conversion parts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 xe with corsa conversion parts
immortal_til_i_die

User status: Offline
5th Feb 10 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

c20 xe engine, running a 20xe bottom end (forged pistons) and a late gm head, had new shells, 8 inlet valves, valve stem oil seals, relapped all 16 valves, let head gasket and new head bolts. comes with what i beleive is an sbd exhaust manifold, much bigger than standard. has an ecotec adaptor plate and the pipe etc, loom, ecu, 22 spline shafts (need 1 inner cv as i broke one removing it) f16 gearbox (f20 available) all this was done before pv last year, was ran for 2 months (1200 miles roughly) and then fitted to a corsa which i never drove. comes with conversion mounts to fit a corsa, type 1 and 2 whichever you need. will supply with the water pipes, fuel pipes and fuel pump also. looking for £500 as i need it sold ASAP im located in burnhope near stanley viewing welcome, selling as im building a LET nova and buying a newer car for work. i can be contacted on 07956161790
Anth.s

6th Feb 10 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

arite m8 have u got a type 2 mount with the nova rubber mount m8?
immortal_til_i_die

7th Feb 10 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but havent got the rubber part yet, ordered it just isnt here. not splitting tho, selling as a full conversion
cranney

9th Feb 10 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to spam the thread bt is this alan

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 2.0 xe with corsa conversion parts 24 database queries in 0.0077300 seconds