corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SXi Alloys - Standard Silver, Excellent Condition!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SXi Alloys - Standard Silver, Excellent Condition!
Raymonndo

User status: Offline
10th Feb 10 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------

Vauxhall Corsa C SXi Alloy Wheels x4 for sale including tyres.

The condition of these are immaculate, no kerbing whatsoever however may have minor scratches. As said below you have to really look for them to actually see these scratches. As you will probably know they are 15".

Tyres are Milanza Heros budget tyres but still cost me £40 each before fitting and balancing. There about 250 miles old so will have a lot of life left in them. Tyres alone were £160 before the fitting and the balancing.

No centre caps included in the sale but these can be found at car scrap yards for about £5. eBay would also be good for these.

Simply scroll down for various pictures.

I am looking for £160 for them collected from NE66. May deliver them but the price would have to be right.

Any interest or questions please PM me or post into here. I'll reply quicker if you PM.

Thanks!

--------

Raymonndo

10th Feb 10 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can meet in Newcastle tomorrow.
Raymonndo

17th Feb 10 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SXi Alloys - Standard Silver, Excellent Condition! 25 database queries in 0.0084779 seconds