corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa redtop just been fitted fast a fook. 1250

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa redtop just been fitted fast a fook. 1250
Alex_Rally

User status: Offline
10th Feb 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vaux
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.4 on log but now 2.0 16v redtop
Mileage - 90000
Price - 1250
taxed and tested

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07824453698
Contact email address - alexbuzzin2006@hotmail.co.uk
email me for pics
General information -

car is very very fast

redtop engine which has had new timin belt fitted and only covered 30 miles since, new alternator and belt as well. done 90000 before conversion, also has a powercap fitted in colour red.

has 300bhp shafts fitted (very expensive) £200

has 2ltr hubs and all the proper conversion mounts fitted correctly, cost me £90 used.

its got 256mil groved and vented disks fitted £120

This conversion has cost me a total fortune, al the hard work is done now

spax shocks 80 on rear 40 on front,

green air filter

straight through exhaust to a irmi twin back box,

on gloss black cav wheels with good tyres

euro smoothed front bumper and had all the bump strips colour coded arden blue and the door strips removed, (couple bits of glue left on)

The rear has been stripped out and the front has 2 nearly new omp bucket seats in on great sliding runners, and had harnesses fitted as well.

has a strut brace fitted in the boot as well.
has mhw lights in the rear

all the usuall sport electric windows and central locking, but at the min these aren't working the windows are stuck down lol so i have got the car coverd up in my back garden lol.
i will try and get the windows up manually but ot sure how, they probs need new motors but they are cheap to buy.

i have spent over £2000 on this car so is a bargain at this price.

for any photos just u2u me with ya email and il send u them

i would swap for another corsa or nice little motor !!!
gti, rs, vts ?? try me turbo

email for fotos

[Edited on 13-02-2010 by geordie_corsa]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa redtop just been fitted fast a fook. 1250 25 database queries in 0.0092971 seconds