corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » the new project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the new project
dazmoore

User status: Offline
13th Feb 10 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well as some of you may know i had a 1.2 8v corsa b about 2 years ago, then sold that on and got my corsa c z20let, owned that for few months, lost my license after doing a handbrake turn in a car park in my 1.2 8v corsa b, got 9 points in court , then had to sell on my corsa c, found out it had been a write off so lost 3k on that and sold it for 5k, then had to retake my driving test again.

Managed to find a 1998 1.4 8v breeze in arden blue, 1 lady owner, 75k mileage, full service history, so bought that, cheapest insurance i could find wa £1700 with 3 years no claims and 9 points .

The 1.2 8v start to finish:

Then the zlet c:

Now the new corsa b:

then found some bbs rx alloys off a calibra on ebay, bought them, sprayed them white, fitted them, looked like a monster truck:

then got some 195 45 tyres for back, slight stretch, and lowered it 40mm, looks much better:

alot more plans ahead

now has smoked depos, irmscher rear spoiler and lowered more on the back, will get some more pics soon

[Edited on 13-02-2010 by dazmoore]

[Edited on 13-02-2010 by dazmoore]
scaron5188
Organiser: South West
Premium Member

13th Feb 10 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one daz

when i get mine running i shall have to pop over n meet up

need any parts ???
am4nf

13th Feb 10 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

irmy spoiler
dazmoore

14th Feb 10 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont have a pic with the irmy spoiler on as the colour match may aswell be red and green together totally different blue, so gotta get that re done.

Yer aron that sounds good to me we will get a meet going sumwen and i will be looking for some parts soon got a few things for it at the mo though, got a gsi kit here that need spraying when i get colour match, wheels will be going black when i get a carbon bonnet again, will have it looking mint soon then maybe a let next year miss mine so need another ha.
mattyh24

15th Feb 10 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer daz get a move on lol the last two have been awesome cant give it up now lol.look forward to seeing this about mate as im sure i will
dazmoore

28th Mar 10 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

update finally lol:

now have half my gsi kit fitted and colour coded rear bumper.

and now have some dents in the wing after me having an argument n punching it a few times, so then thought i would just get people to sign the wing and write stuff over it.

still need a bit of work as bumper and arches dont fit right just yet but heres some pics:

cjohnson

28th Mar 10 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really don't see why people take anger out on their cars tbh. Only lose out in the end, having to pay to fix it lol.
cooki

28th Mar 10 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cjohnson
Really don't see why people take anger out on their cars tbh. Only lose out in the end, having to pay to fix it lol.

totaly+uterly couldnt agree more mate.i would never think of punching/kicking my car lol

nice front end mate love gsi bumpers.
spankyjames

28th Mar 10 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we need to meet up soon have a lil meet
mattyh24

29th Mar 10 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer darryl silly billy lol. have you finished with my machine polisher yet lol?
dazmoore

29th Mar 10 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol haha i know i wish i didnt punch my car but it was better than hittin my mrs lol, had an argument with her, and at least a wing is cheap lol.

James deffinatly up for a meet if i dont lose my license again , its off the road at moment with no tax or mot, but as soon as i sorted that out then we will

Hatty mann, yer i have finished with it m8, havent used it since we did lol, i got the new sponge here but still cant find the little buffer bit anywhere.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » the new project 24 database queries in 0.0142989 seconds