corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Mondeo ST Replica

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ford Mondeo ST Replica
shauny bizzle

User status: Offline
15th Feb 10 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Ford
Model - Mondeo
Engine - 1.8
Mileage - 126000
Price - £950 or Offers

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

1998 Ford Mondeo 1.8

Please take the time to read the description in full to see what a great car this is

Tax – 31-03-2010

MOT – 11-07-2010

This auction is for a very good condition Ford Mondeo with ST Body kit. I bought this car a little under two months ago as we believed we would need two cars. For two months it sat on the drive going nowhere. We have now decided to sell both our cars and get something slightly newer. If you click view other items you can also find my 2.6 V6 Vauxhall Vectra SRI.

Now where do I start with this car. Well firstly im afraid there is no gaffer tape holding the bumpers together like most Mondeos. I see it so often its become an original Mondeo feature. It is complete with tinted windows, Ford ST front and rear bumpers and ST rear spoiler. It has a very reliable 1.8 engine which by looking at the history has been very well looked after.

The car comes complete with a private number plate which I have the DVLA certificate for. I have had this valued at £300 alone.

This car has 2 months Tax and 5 months MOT. When we first bought the car we did use it one Sunday to go to Salisbury in Wiltshire there and back, and I must say it never missed a beat and is probably one of the comfort ablest cars iv ever owned. (and I’ve owned a lot of cars lol) We now use this instead of the Vectra as I switched the insurance over as we had planned to get rid of the Vectra a couple of weeks ago but just never got round to it. So far the car has never broken down and always starts on the button. Like I said the running gear has been very well looked after.

The interior is in fantastic condition with no rips or tears in any of the seats. It’s actually a Zetec S interior and it suits the car down to the ground.

The real Gem of this car is its paint work. The previous owner had it fully resprayed which I later confirmed as it turned out to be one of my mates brothers who done the job.

There is a very good part service history which includes a lot of invoices for various work carried out.

This car was well loved buy its previous owner and it shows all the way through this car.

I have just replaced one of the tyres (even though they were all replaced about 6 months ago by the pervious occupant) as it had a small puncture in the side wall. The spare wheel is not an alloy but has a good tyre on it.

Work Carried out includes:

New St24 Bumpers Front and back
Rear tinted Lexus lights
Front black eye headlights
Tinted Windows
New Brake Discs
New Wheel Bearing
Full Respray 4 months ago so looks like new
Complete interior change to a Zetec S interior
Blue LED Switches all round
Cambelt changed 5 months ago
4 new tyres 6 months ago ( 1 last week)

Bad Points

Not everybody lists the bad points when they sell a car but I want to be 100% honest. Please don’t think that because someone doesn’t list any bad points that there isn’t any.

All the interior bulbs have been changed to blue except the clocks. (The rev counter needs a new bulb which makes the clocks very dark)
Passeger door does not unlock remotely but does manually.
And that’s it!!!

Really I should do these jobs myself but I simply don’t have the time as we have just had a little baby girl. Its the same story for the number plate. I don’t have time to change the car back to its original plate hence why it is staying on the car.

CD player IS included in the auction. All you need is insurance and a CD and this car is ready to drive away.

Please remember that this car has had a lot of time and money spent on it and is one of the best examples on the market so I will not let it go for silly money. This car is easily worth a lot more than I am asking but its Christmas time and there is an apparent ‘credit crunch’ on hence the bargain price I am asking

I would prefer you to view the car before you make an offer so that you can see exactly what you are buying. Please bring with you proof of insurance if you wish to test drive. Winning bidder must collect the car within 7 days. A £100 deposit is required immediately.If you have any further questions please email me at andy@andyhcarpets.co.uk or pm me

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Mondeo ST Replica 25 database queries in 0.0079441 seconds