corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » odd jobs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author odd jobs
barneykarl

User status: Offline
   20th Feb 10 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done a little work on the C today, change oil/filter 5/40 full synth, fit larger courtney plenum and a st/steel shield, new plugs cool running ones, had to cut a new silicon hose to get plenum to fit but fits ok, oil temp gauge not working think its the sender will get back to that, went for a little spin think I will have to wear a ear plug left ear as bloody loud and I have severe tinnitus in that ear due to accident at work years ago,tints getting done tomorrow as no time last week, booked in 17/3 at courtney for a RR and possible remap depends if I can get 20/25 bhp gain then I will go for it.
barneykarl

21st Feb 10 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had the tints done today a couple of pics and my daughters 206 that needs lowered big time next job wheels.
barneykarl

27th Feb 10 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

swapped the wheels the b,s sri,s are in for a refurb in black so the scabby c,s have gone on the b, fitted new oil temp gauge and sender still not bloody working will have to trace wire, and daughters 206 gearbox is on its way out gonna cost approx 700 quid to fix ! strewth.

New Poll