corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Redtop i need some big help NOW!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Redtop i need some big help NOW!!!
sadlaC20xe

User status: Offline
20th Feb 10 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,
Really need someone help with this i have a redtop corsa and cant get it started i have no spark i have changed coil ingnition, crank sensor, dizzy and fuel relay but still i have nothing i have 12 volts coming out the coil ignition can someone tell me what actual voltage i shouldhave coming out the coil into the dizzy and i realy need some help

tom

New Poll