corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SEAT Ibiza Mk4 TDi/1.8T & 106 S2 Lowering Springs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SEAT Ibiza Mk4 TDi/1.8T & 106 S2 Lowering Springs
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Feb 10 at 22:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not betting i'll get a lot of interest but worth a shot

I have a set of Eibach Lowering springs, they look to be never/hardly used. I bought them to go on my Ibiza but never got round to it before deciding I wanted the MiTo. They are rated for the heavier TDi/1.8T/2.0NA engines but I'm sure will fit the 1.2/1.4/1.4TDi if you really want them to! They probably will (but I cannot be held accountable for this!!!!) fit Fabia VRS's and Polo 6L's. Pretty sure they are -40mm

Only want £40 + P&P for these, pictures on request.

I also have a pair of 106 series 2 (96> lowering springs, brand spanking new never fitted. They are Gaxx off the top of my head and drop the front by up to 60mm. They will likely fit a Saxo as well, but I don't think they are suitable for the 1.5D/1.6 16v - but anyone can correct me if I'm wrong. Remember you will need to lower the rear beam to get the overall car lowered, there aren't springs on the back!

Once again, pictures on request, I want £30 + P&P for these!

I've been a member on this board for a few years, people on here know me personally so I'm not gunna do a runner with your money. Quite happy to give out fixed contact details yada yada yada.

Thanks all
VXandy

21st Feb 10 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u rob_zetec fella, im pretty sure he'd have these!!
pow
Premium Member

22nd Feb 10 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ta boss Which ones out of interest?
VXandy

22nd Feb 10 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Ta boss Which ones out of interest?

Sorry bud

The Ibiza ones, he wants to lower his car but not comprimise comfort, Eibach are the way to go

[Edited on 22-02-2010 by VXandy]
pow
Premium Member

22nd Feb 10 at 20:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There isn't much bloody comfort in an Ibiza Mk4 anyway
VXandy

22nd Feb 10 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
There isn't much bloody comfort in an Ibiza Mk4 anyway

Its comfy to him as he had an lowered corsa b with 60mm on the front and 100mm on the rear before that

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SEAT Ibiza Mk4 TDi/1.8T & 106 S2 Lowering Springs 25 database queries in 0.1038170 seconds