corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whats been the happiest and worst ....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats been the happiest and worst ....
Pip308

User status: Offline
24th Feb 10 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best was last year of school/first year of college when all was good and was with the love of my life.

worst is probably now, just been really down recently and its not really like me...
Marc

24th Feb 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only things I can think of, as an adult anyway:

Good -

Completing my apprenticship
Passing driving test
Leaving my first job
Seeing Girl A
Seeing Girl B
Seeing Girl C
Seeing Girl D

Bad -

Dumped by Girl A
Dumped by Girl B (whilst being off work with a broken elbow and tonsilitis I might add )
Sacked from a job and struggling to find another
Having eye problems and being tested for illness/disese known

All I can think of really, unless Girl D gets added to the other list!
Joe

24th Feb 10 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pip308

worst is probably now, just been really down recently and its not really like me...

Same as me, life isn't 'bad' as such but I'm feeling a bit fed up of things really. Defo need something to mix it up soon.

Haven't really got a best, school was ace, footie team days were ace first love and all that shit.
SVM 286

24th Feb 10 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
whole life has been shit

Marc

24th Feb 10 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about 12/02/05?
SVM 286

24th Feb 10 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stan_the_man

24th Feb 10 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best times: Getting a new job as a car salesman and making loads of money. Passing my test. First good ride. Being in love. Yadda yadda yadda.

Worst times: Mum having a breakdown through drink and drugs and leaving the country and leaving me (aged 14) and my brother (aged 17) to empty her 7 bedroom house. My girlfriend being in a car accident and a coma for 5 months and subsequently permanently brain damaged and remaining in care 24/7

More shit than bad written here, but im happy in general
--DAN--

24th Feb 10 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best Times; School Years and Getting Married.

Worst Time; Cousin commiting suicide a couple of months before my wedding, very very bad time
SVM 286

24th Feb 10 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Think for me the happiest period would be when me and Colin were a few months into our relationship. We were still in the 'honeymoon' period' I loved all the nice txt's and stuff and realising we were in love ........ I miss all that slushy stuff sometimes tbh

But Jade, by the 'slushy stuff', does that not include the vomit in the shower? That was fairly recent. Or was that more of a slurry?

Sorry.
Marc

24th Feb 10 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread is strangley uplifting and serious depressing at the same time!
Neil Dagens

24th Feb 10 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happiest: When i got the job i'd wanted for years straight after i left school
Passing my driving test
Been happy with my gf for the last 3 years

Worst: My mum died last year, which is the hardest thing ever
Withing a year of Jan 05 my nan died, my grandma died, my grandad had a stroke and had
to move in with us and my mum became ill.

Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

24th Feb 10 at 19:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worst: Early 2002, both my grandads where in hospital then both died within a week of each other. Had loads of stuff on in school at the time too so was getting constant bollockings for work not being done etc. because I'd been at the hospital. Proper shit few months.

Best: Not sure, the good stuff tends to come along in little bits here and there so it's not the same as the bad stuff which all tends to come at once
Carl

24th Feb 10 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best was living in Ibiza for the summer in 2007, had its very highs and its lows. One particular night out near the end I can remember being stood with my girlfriend at a party, proper having a moment where for that 5 minutes or so I couldn't have possibly been happier, it proper links with a song which is good as it makes me think of good times.

Worst time, probably about 12 hours after,

Just kidding, worst was probably when I was about 13 and my grandad died, hit me hard, would have loved to have been able to talk with him on a more adult level as an older person.
JadeM
Premium Member

24th Feb 10 at 22:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Think for me the happiest period would be when me and Colin were a few months into our relationship. We were still in the 'honeymoon' period' I loved all the nice txt's and stuff and realising we were in love ........ I miss all that slushy stuff sometimes tbh

But Jade, by the 'slushy stuff', does that not include the vomit in the shower? That was fairly recent. Or was that more of a slurry?

Sorry.

Haha ....... that was one of the 'not so nice' moments in our relationship

will_ainsworth

25th Feb 10 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm interesting, when a child i had pretty much anything and everything, i admit i was spoilt, then when i hit 15 my dad died, and everything went to shit. since then its been rather crap, nothing really that great, but im trying to get this chip off my shoulder, ever since i saw my mate go through similar (his dad shot himself dead) and ive seen how he has thought the world owes him something now, ive began to change, im thinking more positive and its working, yes ive been through a really crap time, but i have been in the lowest point now tried silly things, it can only get better now and life is only what you make it, so im still waiting on the best thing really, thats not me saying i havnt had good things - i just never really appreciated them enough to remember that special feeling ..
Jamie-C

25th Feb 10 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure about my best times but the worst time off my life is right now with my dog dieing, she was only 2 and my best friend, I'm never going to be able to play ball or see her again crying as I type.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whats been the happiest and worst .... 23 database queries in 0.0137570 seconds