corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Wayne Bridge

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wayne Bridge
p

User status: Offline
25th Feb 10 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
quote:
I honestly would knight the guy if i was in a position to.

Terry doesnt deserve to be at the world cup because of what he did, i know bridge isn't first choice but terry should be kicked from the team

Get of that high horse fella.

High horse? did you go to school?

Terry doesn't deserve to be at the world cup because of what he did ? I mean seriously that is laughable.
strick206

25th Feb 10 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has done something which imo is disgraceful, to go with a mates bird, the mother of his kid, shows how much of an arrogant twat he really is

So i would punish him with what would hurt him most, dropped from england, he doesnt give a toss about his family or his team-mates so why does he deserve to represent the country

Plus he's a fucking over-rated oaf
Limecat
Banned

25th Feb 10 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS, it wasn't his girlfriend, it was his EX girlfriend.

He needs to grow the fuck up, does he expect her to stop having a life because she is no longer with him? She's a tidy looking splitarse so does it matter who is shagging her, if it wasn't Terry it would be someone else and if we are being honest I bet there are more people than just Terry that have given her a cuntsplash since they split!

[Edited on 25-02-2010 by LETGSI16V]
strick206

25th Feb 10 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not the fact that they have split up

It's kind of an unwritten rule, and especially when she's fired a baby bridge out
Limecat
Banned

25th Feb 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So because she has had a kid and is single she is supposed to keep her thighs together until she dies is she?

I could understand if he was going out with her at the time but he wasn't and hadn't been for a long time as I understand, so he needs to grow the fuck up!

He is shit anyway.
Tommy L

25th Feb 10 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
He has done something which imo is disgraceful, to go with a mates bird, the mother of his kid, shows how much of an arrogant twat he really is

So i would punish him with what would hurt him most, dropped from england, he doesnt give a toss about his family or his team-mates so why does he deserve to represent the country

Plus he's a fucking over-rated oaf
It's not like he is the only person in England to have an affair Drop Ashley Cole as well, the cheating scum. Drop Rio the druggy.

I'm not saying what he did was right, as it's not, far from it, but it is a personal matter that has been blown out of proportion by the media.

But that is just a matter of opinion, neither of us are wrong. Although i do agree about him being over rated
mwg

25th Feb 10 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he is doing the right thing in a way. He's not going to want to play with Terry, I wouldn't want to if I were him & he also isn't going to want whats gone on to affect the performance of the rest of the team or cause a bad atmosphere despite it not being him at fault. He'll know he isn't 1st choice LB too and also that the media would play on this the whole time even more than they have done so far. They cant leave alone.

Its a shame he wont be able to be the part of the England team thats going to win the World Cup this year without any doubt whatsoever though.
Tom

25th Feb 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
So because she has had a kid and is single she is supposed to keep her thighs together until she dies is she?

I could understand if he was going out with her at the time but he wasn't and hadn't been for a long time as I understand, so he needs to grow the fuck up!

He is shit anyway.

As much as I agree that it's a personal matter, I think you are missing the point somewhat... he's not said no to playing in the national team with her, he doesn't wana be around John Terry as his behaviour for a supposed mate is shit, it's nothing to do with how the girl acted as he's never gonna be asked to play alongside her

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Wayne Bridge 24 database queries in 0.0104120 seconds