corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Roose Motorsport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Roose Motorsport
LukeD

User status: Offline
25th Feb 10 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone had any dealings with the company before? How long was delivery times- good reviews?

Bought something 3weeks ago. Still not had it but been trying to ring them up several times over last few days. and no answer. the line said they were on the phone before- rang straight after and no answer again. argh annoying. bit crap when you cant get in contact with them

broster
Premium Member

25th Feb 10 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am a dealer for them, bought loads off them over the years, never had a problem, also done a lot of one off last minute stuff for me and had it next day.
RobHayes

25th Feb 10 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never had a problem with them, but the stuff I've bought I picked up in person. They did seem genuine guys though
Kevxx

25th Feb 10 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got hoses from them, puuure fine!
LukeD

25th Feb 10 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair enough. cheers. read plenty of stuff via google saying they deliver within 48hours and very quick.

Will have to keep trying to call them suppose and hope, number ive got is 01522 787187?
shaunmods
Premium Member

25th Feb 10 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive dealt with them a couple of times and had no issues. My stuff took a lot longer than 48 hours to get here though.

What goodies have you bought?
LukeD

25th Feb 10 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good to hear. take a few weeks to come then Shaun? and bought some white coolent hoses.
shaunmods
Premium Member

25th Feb 10 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very nice Luke! Yeah my hoses took about nearly 2 weeks I think
Dale

25th Feb 10 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought every hose for my corsa and they gave me discount and answered the phone every time and delivered them within a week......... try giving them another ring tbh! was top bloke with top service!
karisma_corsa

25th Feb 10 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Luke, if your still having problems then u2u me your fone number and ill sort something out, im friends with paul roose himself

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Roose Motorsport 23 database queries in 0.1467540 seconds