corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Best Network For iPhone?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best Network For iPhone?
Rob R

User status: Offline
28th Feb 10 at 02:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Currently on Orange and more than likely going to buy myself out my contract as it aint all that.

iPhone contracts are, well...shite basically.

Any Vodafone or o2 users got any input?

Only really want an 18 month contract. Phones4U are doing the 16gb 3GS for £149 and £35p/m for 600 minutes, unlimited messages and data etc. Anyone got a deal that can beat that?

Thanks

Rob
cunningham

28th Feb 10 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mrs is with vodafone shes had it a month now loves it

600 min and unlimited texts with 1 gig net useage for 40 or 35 i cant remember

dont be put off with the net useage because you can use your own wifi that doesnt count towards it i think

shes had it a month was using it alot then and didnt go over 500mb
Dom

28th Feb 10 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you don't mind secondhand (can purchase new, works out about the same as a contract but you get more mins/texts), then it (can) work out a lot cheaper to buy the phone from eBay and then get a monthly rolling contract, like O2's simplicity. You do loose virtual voicemail but you 600mins/unlimited texts/unlimited web with say O2's simplicity.

T-Mobile also do a monthly rolling contract that is apparently worth looking at.

Only issue with going with Vodaphone/Orange who have capped the web usage is that you could easily eat through it if you plan to watch TVCatchup/Sky Player (has to be jailbreaked for it work on 3G) or use Skype etc
Rob R

28th Feb 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh i was debating an o2 simplicity tariff. My chums just recently took one out and he gets everything you mentioned as well as the visual voicemail for £20 a month

New Poll