corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Cobra daytona black leather recliners reduced 250 ovno

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cobra daytona black leather recliners reduced 250 ovno
Sandsy

User status: Offline
1st Mar 10 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right im reluctantly having to sell these due to other commitments, making my tigra more child friendly,

Here i have a pair of cobra daytona reclining sport seats in black leather, they are in very good condition with no real wear marks at all, there on corsa/tigra subframes which the previous owner of the seats had fitted to them,

unfortunatly there is two tiny tears on the back of the seats which arnt really viewable but i thought you best know, these are a fantastic set of seats and i would keep them but in a bid to make my tigra more child friendly these are going to have to go,

Im asking £375 collected from kings lynn pe30 reduced now too £250 ovno

if you want to courier them then you can arrange one and il pallet them up,
this is a absolute bargain considering brand new these are £700 each as seen on demontweeks

you can contact me via:
u2u,
mobile7939604862
email: sandsy1989@hotmail.co.uk

[Edited on 08-03-2010 by Sandsy]
Sandsy

1st Mar 10 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Sandsy

8th Mar 10 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reduced need these gone!!
Sandsy

9th Mar 10 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Cobra daytona black leather recliners reduced 250 ovno 25 database queries in 0.0091941 seconds