corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » advise wanted on suspension ! ! !

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advise wanted on suspension ! ! !
SEAN_P_

User status: Offline
   1st Mar 10 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after a bit of advice on suspension

my car is on koni sport adjustable shockers all round

80mm springs front and 100mm rear

i just cannot get them to set right the car is constantly really bouncy and its starting to p*ss me off and its getting a bit embarrassing

mite be time for a change ! !

what should i go for ? ? ?
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

2nd Mar 10 at 01:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

coilovers will makes it harder at the front.. and also what it the LB of your rear springs you are using atm mate?

get 250lb are 300lb rear springs will be a stronger rear spring
SEAN_P_

2nd Mar 10 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye thats what i am thinking

there 220lb springs at the rear
Linch

2nd Mar 10 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fully adjustable coilovers is what you want, That way you can keep the ride quality and looks and handling. As Kev says some better poundage springs will make for a better ride. I had Corsa C 1.8 Springs on my Gaz Shocks, Was a much better ride.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » advise wanted on suspension ! ! ! 24 database queries in 0.0072820 seconds